If you've run out of space for Aircraft on your Dashboard, you can easily add more.
- ‘Right click’ on the side of the spreadsheet where it says “11” (or which ever row number the last aircraft row is on).
- Click “Insert” to add a new row.Repeat as necessary to keep adding more rows as you need them.
If, for whatever reason, the formulas do not transfer to your new row, you can fix it.
- Select all of the cells (which contain 'good, working formulas') above or below your new row
- Click and drag the little Blue Box (in the bottom right hand corner of the cells which you have just selected)
- Drag it up or down to your new row.
This process should copy the 'good' working formulas into the blank areas.