Tip: Before Adding new Columns, Change the Heading Names of existing columns.
- Navigate to the Dashboard and hover your mouse over the ‘Red Arrow’ under the ‘Z’ column.
- “Right Click” on the “Z” column and click “Insert” – this will insert a new column to the left.
- A new column should now be visible. Highlight the column to the left of the new one created.
- At the bottom of the highlighted cells, there will be a ‘small blue box’. Click and drag the ‘small blue box’ across to the new column – this will copy the formulas into the new column.
- Navigate to the Logbook Entries page. Right Click on the “AA” at the top. Click “Insert” – this will insert a new column to the left.
- The new column will now be visible. Click the empty ‘Column Name’ and enter the New Custom Column name.