Dashboard blank, no data, no totals in the Dashboard, totals don't add up or have empty cells?
The Aircraft Types in your Logbook Entries must EXACTLY match the Aircraft Type entered in on the Dashboard (with no spaces).
- Check that you have entered all of your Aircraft Types into the Dashboard. You must enter these in manually for the Dashboard to calculate.
- Check the Aircraft Types in your Logbook Entries match the Aircraft Type in the Dashboard. E.g. C152 in your Logbook Entries will not be calculated towards hours for C-152 (with the hyphen in between) on your Dashboard. Something as simple as having a space after C152 will not calculate either. Scroll through ALL of your Logbook Entries to check (use the down arrow to scroll through each).
- Check all of your Dates in your Logbook Entries are all entered correctly. Date's must be in mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy format (which ever your Language Settings reflect). Often users have a period instead of a slash in one place or another. E.g. 5/10.2018 instead of 5/10/2018. Scroll through ALL of your Logbook Entries to check (use the down arrow to scroll through each).
- Check that you have entered the correct "Logbook Hours Since" date at the top of your Dashboard.
- Check all of your times/hours are on the same row as your Aircraft Type (in the Logbook Entries page). Otherwise the Dashboard will not know what those hours relate to.
If formulas are missing, copy them from other working cells.
- Select all of the cells (which contain 'good' formulas') above or below your new row.
- Click and drag the little Blue Box (in the bottom right hand corner of the cells which you have just selected).
- Drag it up or down to your new row.
This process should copy the 'good' working formulas into the blank areas.